I didn't have time to blog about this last week so I'll do it today. Last Friday at a Wal-Mart in Valley Stream, Long Island a 34 year old Wal-Mart employee was trampled to death. His co-worker said "He was bum-rushed by 200 people," "They took the doors off the hinges. He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too ... I literally had to fight people off my back." Police said about 2,000 people had gathered outside the doors before the Wal-Mart opened. If anyone is wondering why Black Friday is called Black Friday its because it has been the day when stores break into profitability for the full year. I don't get why people get up so early for this when they can just do it only or wait for cyber Monday.
(Friday, November 28, 2008). Wal-Mart Worker Dies When Shoppers Break Down Doors. Retrieved December 6, 2008, from foxnews.com Web site: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,458744,00.html
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Grim Black Friday
Posted by mmsat at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor Guy. i feel sorry for him. Cant people see where or who they're killing? Such SAVAGES!!
lol everytime someone says savage i remember lor of the flies that like all i remember =\
Post a Comment